Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Material Type:||Audio book, etc.|
|Document Type:||Sound Recording|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Tom L Beauchamp; Norman E Bowie
|Notes:||Originally published: Upper Saddle River, NJ : Pearson/Prentice Hall, c2004. 7th ed.|
|Description:||1 sound disc : digital, mono. ; 4 3/4 in.|
|Contents:||Ethical theory and business practice --
Purpose of the corporation --
Corporate character and individual responsibility --
Acceptable risk --
Ethical treatment of employees --
Diversity and discrimination in the workplace --
Marketing and the disclosure of information --
Ethical issues in information technology --
Ethical issues in international business --
Social and economic justice.
|Responsibility:||edited by Tom L. Beauchamp, Norman E. Bowie.|
[This book] presents [an] anthology of readings, legal perspectives, and cases in ethics in business. This [book] focuses on providing and explaining the tools needed to deal with ethical dilemmas in business.-Back cover.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Business ethics -- United States.
- Business ethics -- United States -- Case studies.
- Industries -- Social aspects -- United States.
- Industries -- Social aspects -- United States -- Case studies.
- Commercial crimes -- United States -- Cases.
- Consumer protection -- Law and legislation -- United States -- Cases.