Find a copy in the library
Find it in libraries globally
|Genre/Form:||Social problem films
Video recordings for the hearing impaired
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Morgan Spurlock; Steve Horowitz; Con (Firm); Roadside Attractions (Firm); Samuel Goldwyn Films (Firm); Showtime Independent Films.; Hart Sharp Video (Firm)
|ISBN:||1404967990 9781404967991 1404968016 9781404968011|
|Language Note:||In English with optional subtitles in Spanish; closed-captioned.|
Subtitle on container: A film of epic proportions.
"Roadside Attractions, Samuel Goldwyn Films and Showtime Independent Films present a production by the Con in association with Studio-On-Hudson"--Container.
DVD features: audio commentary by Spurlock ; deleted scenes.
|Credits:||Director of photography, Scott Ambrozy ; art director, Joe the Artist ; editors, Stela Georgieva, Julie Bob Lombardi ; original music by Steve Horowitz ; additional music by Michael Parrish and Folkfoot.|
|Performer(s):||Featuring Morgan Spurlock.|
|Awards:||Sundance Film Festival, Best Director.|
|Target Audience:||MPAA rating: PG-13 (some material may be inappropriate for children under 13) for language, sex and drug references, and a graphic medical procedure.|
|Description:||1 videodisc (100 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.|
|Details:||DVD; NTSC, Region 1; widescreen presentation; Dolby stereo 2.0.|
|Other Titles:||Supersize me
Super size me
|Responsibility:||a film by Morgan Spurlock ; the Con presents ; Roadside Attractions/Samuel Goldwyn Films and Showtime Independent Films ; written & directed by Morgan Spurlock ; produced by Morgan Spurlock & the Con.|
|Local System Bib Number:||
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
My Big Fat American Meal
We’re talking fat, not phat.
When Morgan Spurlock decided to embark on a month-long "McDiet," little did he know he would gain 25 pounds, suffer liver damage and, in general, feel like hurling each and every McDay.
For 30 days straight, the New York filmmaker was his...
- 2 of 2 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
- Obesity -- United States.
- Fast food restaurants -- Health aspects -- United States.
- Fast food restaurants -- Moral and ethical aspects.
- Food industry and trade -- Moral and ethical aspects -- United States.
- Convenience foods -- Health aspects.
- McDonald's Corporation -- Moral and ethical aspects.
- Gastronomy -- United States.
- Food habits -- United States.
- Nutritionally induced diseases -- United States.
- McDonald's Corporation.
- Diet -- adverse effects -- United States.
- Food Habits -- United States.
- Food Industry -- United States.
- Food Services -- United States.
- Obesity -- etiology -- United States.
User lists with this item (20)
- Healthy eating(11 items)
by dongxiao updated 2013-03-29
- UB DVDs 2004-2005(458 items)
by LangsdaleLibrary updated about 3 days ago
- Core 399: Food Group(86 items)
by dordtlibrary updated 2012-11-14
- Greatest Documentaries of All-Time(64 items)
by korovision updated 2012-05-16
- Collection Development Project(48 items)
by allisongirres updated 2012-01-29